Friday, July 31, 2009
In college, I started talking to this guy through MySpace. He went to my school and we decided to meet at one of the bars with our friends. So far, so good. He was gorgeous and seemed like a really cool guy. So I'm getting ready to leave, and he calls me to ask if I'd be weirded out if he showed up in a KILT. I said okay, well that's different but fine I guess. I guess I thought he was just joking! But no, showed up in a full blown kilt complete with a green polo. He proceeded to bounce around performing crazy dances and turned out to be incredibly eccentric. So this was fine, not my type but not the end of the world. Out of no where, he gets into some huge fight with this random guy! They go outside and it results in some major drama and my friends and I rush out of there. He calls me and says he'd like to be my boyfriend and he requested to be "in a relationship" with me on Facebook. Needless to say, I said NO.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment