I had the date with the guy I'd 'met' on an on-line dating service that had lied about EVERYTHING by the time we actually met in person. It still boggles my mind that he apparently didn't think I'd notice some of the more obvious things -- like he was 'over 6 feet tall' and turned out to be about 5'5" (maybe, he was shorter than I am), said he looked just like Brendan Gleason in Braveheart (big burly red-head) and he was slight, olive skinned, black haired with dark eyes. All I could think was 'if he lied about things like this, WHAT ELSE is he lying about?!?!?'
Oh and his Beemer was 'in the shop,' so he had to drive the Chevy, showed me exterior pictures of 'his' house, but it could have been anywhere!
AND, he was a know-it-all one-upper. Anything I had to say, he had to correct me and top it.
Do I have to say, that was the last date as well? -L.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment