Friday, July 31, 2009
After many emails, phone calls, and IM conversations I agreed to meet up with stupid guy (SG) from singlesnet. We'd really hit it off, and I was looking forward to finally meeting him. We both live in the same town (on opposite ends). There are two local sports bars...we planned on meeting in Bar A for drinks and to watch the Redsox game. So far, so good. I arrive at Bar A (on time) - it's a Wednesday night, and the place is pretty much empty. I check the lounge area, SG's not there. I go upstairs to the bar area, SG's not there either. I go back out to the parking to call him. He's at Bar B! I drive to Bar B. It's now about 15 minutes after the agreed meeting time and I'm a little bit frazzled. I walk into Bar B, SG is already sitting at a table, two empty beer bottles next to him on the table. He had ordered a plate of appetizers which he had pretty much finished off. The waitress spots me, comes over, and I order a beer for myself, SG also decides he wants another. Waitress comes back with the two beers and just stands there. Then she asks for $12. SG does nothing - stupid me forks over $15, she doesn't ask if I want change and just leaves. SG tries to make some horribly forced small talk. Keeps saying how sore he is from working out. After about 30 minutes he declares that he is not feeling well at all and wants to leave. We go out to where my car is parked. He asks me to drive him to his car which is parked on the other side of the building. I drive him to his car, he gets out of my car and slams the door. No, thanks, good-bye, or anything. So I drive home. When I checked my myspace page the next day, he had unfriended & blocked me. So weird! Months later, he tries to IM me on yahoo messenger "hey, watcha up to?" I didn't answer, deleted & blocked him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment